Theories Dagon Pullover Hoodie Artwork by Joel Matheson (Black)
Theories Dagon Pullover Hoodie Artwork by Joel Matheson color : Black size : M, L, XL price : ¥9800+tax Dagon, was a strange figure from early Mesopotamian religious mythology who was depicted as an eerie half man, half fish character. He was known by many other names, like Oannes or Nimrod and is credited by these religions to be a great civilizer who "brought great knowledge" to his people and taught them math, geometry and "how to build cities".
- THUMPERS NYC BORE JACKET (WINE, BLACK, DEEP GREEN)
- NEMES 168 GALFY × NEMES “GF” PULLOVER (Navy / Red)
- CARHARTT FULL SWING CALDWELL JACKET (BROWN)
- THUMPERS BIG APPLE PARKA (NAVY, BLACK)
- Evisen Skateboardsゑ DOSU JKT (BLUE, BLACK, BURGUNDY)
- Evisen Skateboardsゑ WYE ヱ SWEAT (GREEN)